A trump support has passed away due to inserting an entire bottle of bleach in his buttocks. After the president has suggested battling Covid-19 by using Disinfectant inside of the body, many of his supporters are actually acting in this idea. A Georgia man has been the first to die due to the recent comments made during the white house briefing.

 

At the moment it is unclear on how many more Americans will follow suite. The CDC has released multiple statements regarding the consequences of ingesting house hold disinfectants and other harmful materials to battle Covid-19. Hopefully there will be no other victims of anal bleach ingestion.

Category:

Uncategorized

Comments are closed.